These adorable gift boxes are a great Easter projects not just to give to the children,
but also to create with them!
Any Eggscuse for Chocolate...
1. Print the Easter Egg Box onto card. Cut out the template and score along the dotted lines using a score board and bone folder.
2. If you wish, keep the contents inside as a hidden surprise. Optionally, cut out a shape on the front panel of the box and place a strip of acetate inside using double sided tape. I have created an egg shape on one box to showcase the mini eggs inside.
3. Assemble the box using double sided tape.
4. Fill the gift box with your chosen goodies leaving enough space to close the flap. Either seal shut using double sided tape, or create a fasten using ribbon or a craft magnet.
5. Cut out some of the additional tags from the sheet. Pierce a hole in each tag and thread a strip of coordinating ribbon through. Tie the ribbon around the box to attach, or pierce a hole through the box threading the ribbon through and tie in a bow.