You will need:
A Fine Watercolour Brush
Special Little Lady Digi Stamp Card
1. Create a 10cm x 15cm rectangle card blank using a sheet of pink card.
2. Matt a coordinating Little Ladies paper onto the card blank.
3. Lay your coloured digi stamp (see steps below) on top of the card and if necessary trim the image. When your happy attach to your card with double sided tape.
4. Matt a sentiment onto some of the left over pink card and attach to your project as shown using foam pads.
Optional Extra: For added decoration cut out a small Little Ladies Paper Flower and sew a coordinating button in the centre. Attach the flower to your card using strong craft glue and leave to dry laid flat.
Little Lady Watercolour Digi Stamp
1. Print the Little Ladies Digi stamp sheet onto A4 card.
Our Tip: Before you begin always decide on a colour palette that will coordinate with the project you will be using the digi stamp for!
2. Using your watercolours, start by painting the skin tones and blue wings. Then add the dress and hair colour over the top. Use darker tones of each colour to create shadows.
3. Once dry cut out the coloured digi stamp into a rectangle.
Our tip: leave a reasonable space around the digi stamp when cutting it out so the image can stand out on the white card. This also leaves you the option to trim it further to fit to your card project.