Monday 28 April 2014

Daler Rowney Watercolour


Daler Rowney Watercolour
 I’m often asked what watercolour paints I use when I illustrate. The answer is an old Daler Rowney watercolour set that was passed down to me by my Nan when I was young. I’ve replaced the majority of the pans (the individual colours) since then. The Rowney range offers a wide variety of quality pigments that are vibrant and easy to blend.
  
Our Tip: Watercolour paints are usually sold as both sets and individually as tubes or pans. Visit your local art store and see what’s best for you and your budget. You can often buy some great starter kits.

There are many different types of watercolour paints for you to use and discover. To see more of the Daler Rowney range visit: www.daler-rowney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment